Monday, November 30, 2020

Animated 8 Bit, Pixel Art Sprite











About:

Hi there! I will make an amazing pixel art animations for you!



You can get excellent animations for your retro video game! 



  • Items
  • Characters
  • Background/Foreground
  • Sprite sheets
  • Any request for a design for your retro video game!


Also, I can do personalized sprites as you request!



  • Become yourself to pixel art!
  • Background
  • Anything you want


If you want to do a custom order please go to inbox!



Please feel free to contact me so I'll be very happy to work for you :)

Reviews


:

The final product came exactly how I imagined it. Response time was good, looks incredible, and came quite quickly. I definitely recommend!

:

Loved the communication and how they asked for certain details just to make sure project would be perfect! Project will definitely be used as much as possible!

:

This is my second time working with Luiggi and once again I'm very happy with the end result! He is a very talented designer and animator - looking forward to working with him again in the future.

:

thank you so much. I know my order was detailed and unclear but you did a very good job of fulfilling my needs. very much appreciated

:

Always quick to respond and not afraid to ask questions to get project perfect!




No comments:

Post a Comment