Friday, November 27, 2020

Create Custom Sub Badges For Twitch Subscriber Badge











About:

About This Gig
Hi . Welcome to my show!


I will design you custom twitch emotes, icons, emojis, stickers for your twitch / dispute. That emote will be very unique. and I will do my best to make your thoughts about becoming real :)


> 100% authentic
> 72x 72px PNG files
> 36x 36px PNG file
> 18x 18px PNG file
> Revision without limits until you are happy


Get a free consultation!
If you have a problem or request contact me, I will be happy to help you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Gave good advice and led me in the right direction with what would and would not work/not look right. Easy to work with and delivered within the agreed date.

Seller's Response:

Very talented and great communication!

Seller's Response:

always amazing working with this seller!

:

very friendly buyer, always nice to work with him. thank you very much for the collaboration and the tip

:

great working with this seller, always delivers great quality work fast! thanks so much




No comments:

Post a Comment