Thursday, November 19, 2020

Draw Your Photo Or Your Picture Like A Cartoon











About:

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING, THANK YOU !

i will draw your photo or your picture

please follow the step 

1. Message me and tell me your requirements, provide reference photos, images...

2. You confirm the price and delivery time then I'll send you a custom offer

3. Start the order

4. I will send a sketch in advance so that you can check it to make sure it goes well

5. I line and color it then deliver you

you will get :

-1 PNG file

- 1 small version, no more objects or body changes, only modifications are not suitable   for you.

- Add objects or change your body, you have to put in another program.

thank you and happy funny photo

 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment