Thursday, November 12, 2020

Draw Your Roblox Or Minecraft Character











About:

Welcome.


I can draw your ROBLOX character or your MINECRAFT character. I will deliver it in JPG or PNG format, whichever you prefer.


Please read the specifications of each gig carefully.


If you have any questions, do not hesitate to send a message, I will respond as soon as possible.



IMPORTANT TO READ:



1. Before placing an order, please carefully read the specifications of each package offered in the gig.



2. Make an order according to the specifications of each package.



3. Please, if you think your roblox/minecraft character is very difficult to draw, ask if I can draw it or not, but please do not ask for "free sketches" to reaffirm that I can draw it.


4. Please send all possible references (photos/link) and be as specific as possible.


5. I'm not going to look for your roblox, you must send the photo of your roblox/minecraft character so that I can draw it.


6. Please do not place orders that have nothing to do with the gig, if you do, the order will be canceled.



7. Extra characters have an extra cost.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wow this come out great and very quickly, thank you.Great job.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much! It was really good to work on this. :3

Seller's Response:

Great service. Advertised just as shown.

Seller's Response:

Thank you! :D

Seller's Response:

Exactly what I wanted, fast & no hassle.




No comments:

Post a Comment