Friday, November 27, 2020

Make An Awesome Political Cartoon











About:

Very fast delivery! 

Just send me your photo and I'll delivery a very good and funny caricature of you in just one day!                                                                                 Send me a news article or a link and I will draw an editorial political cartoon for you. I may add caricatures and my take on the article.

If you read a copy and like it, send it to me, and I give you back a cartoon. If you are a journalist, send me your article and I illustrate it for you.                                                 Message me if you have questions or want something not listed in here, i'm happy to answer.

Thank you.....!!!!!!

Reviews


:

This seller is very responsive and is great at political cartoons!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment