Saturday, November 28, 2020

Draw For You In Anime Style











About:

Welcome fellas...

Are you looking for someone to draw your character?

Congratulation! You find it here!



" Please Chat before Order "



read this before, but if you lazy to read just like me, it's fine.. just ask me directly.



I do draw :

- anime style illustration

- male / female / kids / moe / shota

- original character (oc) / fanart

- build your oc



I don't draw :

- old people

- NSFW (ecchi fine) / Bara

- full mecha / Full Armour

- full furry (bit fur fine)



Will do :

- B5 paper size

- High resolution 300 dpi

- simple background or no background (jpg & png file)

- full coloured



Note!

* Please give me a visual reference(s) and give me detail information about what you want to

* I will only do the minor revision on the sketch before proceeding further progress

* Excessive background will change starts from $5

* This is for personal use only, if you want to make items using the picture please purchase the copyright.



feel free to contact me and ask anything.

BIG THANKS



Reviews


:

Amazing art, kind person, and answered all of my questions! Surely recommend!

:

Inucorn does a really good and professional job. I'm so in love with it. It turns out more beautiful than I imagined it in my head. Fast response. Really good sketch before and exactly what I asked for. Thank you so much!

:

Excellent job!

:

Great seller! A+++

:

Wonderful artist! Got all the details I wanted and is very easygoing to work with.




No comments:

Post a Comment