Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Make A Refined Sketch Of Your Characters Nsfw And Sfw











About:

ALWAYS MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING ! I do Nsfw too. :)



I have my own website for nsfw and sfw if you need more previews!
 



You want a quick quality sketch to see your best waifu in action? Your OC? Or your cute little puppy? Well, you came to the right place!



I will draw any characters (preferably female) you want, any position, situations, dynamics pose or not. I will do it in my style which is something between semi realistic and anime style.



Also the delivery time is a buffer, you can expect the delivery way sooner in most case.



IF, in the end, you decide to make it in color, I will minus the price of this one to the other gig you choose!  



Here is some example of what i can do:



  • Fanart
  • Original characters
  • Portraits
  • NFSW 
  • Vehicules
  • Meca
  • ... (you decide!)


Here is how i proceed:



  1.  We first talk about the project and if yes or not, it is possible.
  2.  Once we agreed, you can proceed to the order. 
  3. Sit back, relax, and wait :)
  4. I deliver what you asked for ! You will have 1 revisions for minor detail if needed. 

Reviews


:

A very unique and fun NSFW piece~

:

quick turn around, good communication

:

does such a great job with anything you ask

:

amazing work and really nice to work with definitely brings your characters to life

:

Fantastic work and quality




No comments:

Post a Comment