Friday, September 25, 2020

Design Custom Mascot And Cartoon Character











About:

Hi

i'am offer here high quality logo mascot and custom cartoon character for you. Provide high quality artwork and able to drawing/designing for your posters or any printed things as you want. Suitable design for your brand, bussines, games and many more.



Basic

  • Line art drawing black and white ( NO COLOR )
  • 1 Figure
  • Hires jpeg and png



Standart

  • Full colors (cell shading style)
  • 1 figure Hires jpeg, png, and psd 
  • source file
  • More Details
  • Commercial use.




Premium

  • Complex colorfull and enhanced design (full painting style).
  • 1-2 (in one file).
  • Hires jpeg, png, and psd source file
  • More details and complex
  • Commercial use.

 How to order :

  1. Let me know what you want (concept idea, character, reference, text and color spesification do you want)
  2. Chose your packages or with a custom offer.
  3. After you make order, ill make a sketch for the concept.
  4. If you want to request modification or revision, please let me know.
  5. If the sketch has been fixed, i'll continue the finishing process.



..Please contact me before you order..

Thank you very much.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Doni did it again! Fast and quality service. The guy is quick, listens to every detail and delivers on time. 2nd time using him for our cafe and I do not doubt there wont be a 3rd, 4th, or 5th time!

Seller's Response:

I gave him as many references as I could. His first sketch was exactly what I had in my mind. He made minor corrections and produced an awesome drawing. I could not be happier with his work!

Seller's Response:

thank so much :)

Seller's Response:

This dude is a BEAST ! Legit best artist on Fiverr ., Used several , always come back . This is my go to guy

:

thank so much




No comments:

Post a Comment