Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Create Amazing Anime, Cartoon Design For Your











About:

READ CAREFULLY DESCRIPTION BELOW


I am a professional illustrator and I illustrate everything from your ideas to anime and cartoon styles!


I offer original, special & high-quality designs! High-resolution .png, .jpg or .psd files are ready for commercial use!


Please contact me before ordering to arrange your idea details!


Note:


You must be specific about your idea. I sent a rough sketch as an update at an early stage. So we are on the same page. If you need a change - that is the only stage I will redraw or add something.


WHAT YOU GET $ 20 (BASIC)
1 Headshot figure / 2 Simple Line Art illustration without background with PNG - 4K 300dpi file
PNG Source, PSD FILE


WHAT YOU GET $ 40 (NORMAL)
HALF BODY + FULL COLOR + SHADING + SIMPLE BACKGROUND / FULL BODY (NO BACKGROUND) illustration design 
PSD + PNG FILE
Commercial use


WHAT YOU GET $ 60 (MASTER) <<< RECOMMENDATION
FULL BODY + FULL COLOR + SHADING + COMPLEX BACKGROUND / 2 FIGURE HALF BODY Recommendation for you, with VIP service. Source files (PNG, JPG, PSD)
PSD + PNG FILE

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Really takes his time with the rough sketch and makes sure its to your liking. Communication between him was very fast.

Seller's Response:

thank you :)

Seller's Response:

First time using fiver and he delivered with great results. Was able to capture my idea and really made me happy with the results

Seller's Response:

thanks. I will wait for you to come back :)

Seller's Response:

very good communication, you are professional and attentive, I recommend you and will work with you again




No comments:

Post a Comment