Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Create Any Type Of Cartoon Character Design For You











About:

Hey there! My name is Miguel Aguilar.



I'm a Professional Architect with 13 years of experience in cartoon character design and I'll make Professional Cartoon character for you!



What You Will Get:



You'll get 1200 x 1200 px full body, full color professional vector cartoon char design of your choice in png and jpg files.



Why Choose Me?



  • I'm a professional Architect and I have legit drawing skills.

  • Easy to work with.
  • I'm always available for my costumers and potential costumers.
  • 100% original artwork. .

  • 100% satisfaction guarantee AKA make the amount of changes you want until you are happy with the result (first time costumers only. click "contact me" button).


WANT A FREE SAMPLE?



Click "contact me" button above my profile pic and description :)



Cheers!



-Miguel





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment