Sunday, August 30, 2020

Draw Any Dragon Ball Z Character Or Any Anime For You











About:

Hi! I'm very Glad that you're visiting my gig!



 I'm David Allan! I'm a illustrator and game designer for many years, and I'm here on Fiverr to do what I love, draw! 

I can make you a Dragon Ball Z or a character of any anime you wish, like Naruto, etc.

The character could be you or your friend. Awesome gift, don't you think?



I need a good quality, clear photo as a base to create your DBZ character.



I deliver all the drawings in high resolution, 2480 x 3508, 300dpi JPG (A4 size) and a PNG trasparent version too. All colored.



Check out the GIG extras and choose what is best for your drawing be exactly like you want!

Any doubt or question, just write for me before placing your order and I will answer asap!



Thank you!!





EXTRAS







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing, well communicated, well managed, the timing was great and was super helpful. I have already suggested a few people go with this gig! Deffs recommending to anyone visiting this gig!

:

David is a highly talented artist and exceeded my expectations. He communicated with me in a timely manner and listened to all of my needs. He's really great at anime drawings, my face on the DBZ character was spot on!!!

:

Thanks for your comment bro, really appreciate it! Very kind of you. Thanks for the tip! 🤜🤛

:

Loved it!!!!!! Great quality and did a couple of touch ups I wanted (podantic) with no worries and in a timely fashion!

:

Great work and fast delivery! Respect!




No comments:

Post a Comment