Friday, August 14, 2020

Create Cartoon Vector Illustration From Your Sketch











About:

Want to make an illustration for your blog, book or any other purpose? But you don’t know how to draw? I will do it for you. Draw such a simple sketch as you can, the rest I will do for you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

zhartus was very professional as usual and a pleasure to work with. He responded in a very timely manner and delivered an extremely high quality output. He answered questions and provided creative solutions to my requests. I have repeatedly used his services and always been satisfied. Will definitely return for future projects. Strongly recommend.

:

Thank you very much for such kind words. I am also very pleased to work with you :)

:

This was my first time to work with zhartus and I am extremely satisfied. He was able to make a very cute mascot come to life, from a very rough initial sketch I provided. He was professional and polite. The delivery was of great quality, exceeding initial expectations and done in a very timely manner. I would definitely like to work together again. Strongly recommend.

:

Awesome as always

:

Sehr schnell und gut gelöst... Danke




No comments:

Post a Comment