Monday, August 31, 2020

Draw Your Pet Into Amazing Cartoon Or Vector Pet Vector











About:

Hi everyone!

You just need to send me your pet photo(s) and your brief.

The file is vector based, you can resize it as much as you want, as long as the hardware is sufficient. I will proceed as fast as I can. If i'm not in work with other project, I can do your order in 1-5 hours.



Thank you

Saysizokhu

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Realy thx Bro Great Work

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much bro!

Seller's Response:

Designer surpassed my expectations. My logo is great I am very happy. Is friendly communicator, great skills, great design, fast and professional! I totally recommend for future work. I will come back myself as well. Thank you

Seller's Response:

Say is one of the best designers out there. Placed 3 challenging orders and he made them perfect! Thanks!

:

Thank you very much!




No comments:

Post a Comment