Thursday, August 13, 2020

Draw An Original Character Any Way You Like











About:

the service that i want to offer you is just help you to illustrate the ideas that you have, and help you with the character design and makes you feel comfortable in this process of creative minds.



I can give my help to:

- writters

- screenwriters





I will provide you with the following:

- Concept character Anime/Comic style

  - simple pose

  - pet, main weapon etc

- 1 free revision



Reviews


:

He's a really great listener! And Very patient artist! definitely would recommend him!

:

This dude is a legend. No need to say anything else, and I most certainly will be coming back for more, that is for sure

:

Great, friendly and on point with the details i gave. Thanks again

:

Great prompt service

:

Better than I was expecting, and I wasn't even sure what to expect. Definitely a talented individual right here, deserves waaaaay more orders.




No comments:

Post a Comment