Friday, August 14, 2020

Draw You In Dragonball Anime Style











About:

hello Wellcome to my gig



 I will draw you in the Dragonball anime style or another anime style like naruto, bleach, etc. in high resolution. perfect for poster or gift to your friend and family. feel free to order. I will draw with photographic reverence.
and please describe what you want me to draw. example: draw me as Goku with Saiyan blue hair, pose Kamehameha, full-body color, format jpg or png transparent with full cartoon Dragonball style or semi-realistic style.


My basic price for one figure/character

  * Head to Shoulder - $15

  * Head to Waist - $20

  * fullbody - $30



for extra ( you can add it when you placing an order)
  * add 1 figure per each figure $20
  * add 1 pet/animal or object (car, bycicle etc) $10
  * add background by your request $15
  * For include Source file (.psd) $10




*please chat me first before order


 Best regards,


 Ariandart

Reviews


:

it looks siiiiiiiiick!!!!

:

didnt talk at all. but looks great

:

Awesome work!

:

Adrian did an excellent job! I didn’t have to explain much and he did his thing graciously.

:

Ariandart is such an amazing artist! he went wayy beyond my expectations I will definitely be working with him in the future again!




No comments:

Post a Comment