Sunday, August 23, 2020

Draw In An Anime Art Style Commission For You











About:

I will draw in an anime art style for you.



T̲h̲i̲n̲g̲s̲ I̲ w̲i̲l̲l̲ d̲r̲a̲w̲:

♥ OC (original character)
♥ Anime/ video game characters


T̲h̲i̲n̲g̲s̲ I̲ w̲i̲l̲l̲ n̲o̲t̲ d̲r̲a̲w̲:
✘ Mecha
✘ Explanation of a character
✘ NSFW 



Rules

♥ Send the character's photo that you want me to draw

♥ I don't do commissions of an explanation of the character, but if it is a tiny change like the               eye/hair color then its ok

♥ Send me the pose you want them to be in if not I will draw them in a standard pose.

♥ Send me the kind of facial expression you want them to be in 
if not I will draw them just smiling

♥ If possible please inform me if there's any mistake/ changes that needed to be worked on, tell       me before the coloring stage because it might delay the due date.

♥ If there's an additional item/pet (holding a doll/ small animal/ mask or weapon etc.) please let

   me know

♥ I will be sending the process of your drawing in these stages sketching, lining, flat colors but if        you want more tell me







Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment