Thursday, August 13, 2020

Draw Your Cartoon Chracter











About:

I draw all kinds of cartoons. Use it as a logo or give it to your loved ones as a gift. 

I can draw banners for Youtube. I can draw cartoons for your shirts.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

BEWARE ... Once you make your payment to this drawer (kalafatgokhan), He will not refund your money. Even if you're not satisfied with his work. The drawing was not as I expected so I had requested to cancel the order and tried to notify Fiverr Resolution Center, but no one reached out to me, I was only receiving their automatic email. I will be disputing this unfair charge with my bank.

:

The customer asked me for a caterpillar caricature. I drew it. He did not want revision. He could ask for revision. I think this customer is trying all cartoonists here. He doesn't want to give them money. He gets free drawing from cartoonists. This is a good tactic. I congratulate him. Applause. 👏👏👏

:

He's so good at turning my words into pictures. He always gets his work done early and has quick responses.

:

Professional with excellent craftsmanship! Thank you!

:

Great art and quick delivery!




No comments:

Post a Comment