Thursday, August 20, 2020

Draw Your Favorite Anime Character As Same As The Original











About:

ok long story short !! I made this for Otakus ( anime fans ) 



I will draw your favorite anime character to look like the original character 

but with your the poses you want 



I will be so happy if you messaged me before starting the order 

so please contact me first 

Reviews


:

He's a great artist who definitely stays true to his word when he says he can draw any anime character as it originally looks. I will definitely buy more art work from him again.

:

You tell him what do to and he will do it that’s why I always come back to him! Thanks again

:

really nice and patient! helped my get my idea out of my head and drew it so well! so stoked with the results :) thanks so much

:

Exactly what I was expecting!

:

Omg he does great work like always!




No comments:

Post a Comment