Thursday, August 13, 2020

Draw Your Character Design Sheet











About:

Hi, thank you for visiting Lenjotzkie Studio.

Do you have a Design in your mind that you would like to Print?

Let me part of it. and i will do it for you ♥



*Please kindly Massage me First before make deal*

I will draw your Ideal Character/Original character (OC's) in Anime style, FanArt, etc. for your projects.

  • Original character Design
  • Custom Anime Character Design
  • Anime Characters
  • Game characters Design
  • Humanimal hybrid Design
  • Monster 
  • Dungeon Character Design
  • Mythical Creature Anime/Manga Style

GIG Offer

Basic Deal

  • LineArt
  • Must provide a your character, Reference 


Standard Deal

  • 1 figure character
  • LineArt 
  • Fullcolor
  • 3 Expressions
  • OC's (Original Character)



Premium Deal

  • Basic deal
  • Standard deal
  • + 3 body view
  • + 1 poster pose
  • w/ BackGround
  • Color pellet
  • Character Details if necessary 
  • Must provide a your character, Reference & designs


NOTE:

Please describe your character clearly or send image for references.



Dont be shy to ask for Request for add its Free!!! (Depends on circumstances if applicable)

thank you. and see you soon ^_^



For my portfolio Please visit: 

https://www.deviantart.com/jotzkie

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Communication was regular, consistent and to the point. I've been looking for a reliable artist to work with for some time, so I was very fortunate to come across Lenjotzkie.

:

Awesome quality, it was a pleasure to work with this very talented seller. lenjotzkie made everything to make me 100% satisfied. The illustration I got is very creative and beyond expectations. I will come back for sure!! Thanks a lot.

:

thank you so much sir ♥

:

Awesome quality!!! Very nice seller, very talented, with great ideas to make a creative illustration. I will order again.

:

amazing once again !!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment