Thursday, August 13, 2020

Draw Your Character Design Sheet











About:

Hi, thank you for visiting Lenjotzkie Studio.

Do you have a Design in your mind that you would like to Print?

Let me part of it. and i will do it for you ♥



*Please kindly Massage me First before make deal*

I will draw your Ideal Character/Original character (OC's) in Anime style, FanArt, etc. for your projects.

  • Original character Design
  • Custom Anime Character Design
  • Anime Characters
  • Game characters Design
  • Humanimal hybrid Design
  • Monster 
  • Dungeon Character Design
  • Mythical Creature Anime/Manga Style

GIG Offer

Basic Deal

  • LineArt
  • Must provide a your character, Reference 


Standard Deal

  • 1 figure character
  • LineArt 
  • Fullcolor
  • 3 Expressions
  • OC's (Original Character)



Premium Deal

  • Basic deal
  • Standard deal
  • + 3 body view
  • + 1 poster pose
  • w/ BackGround
  • Color pellet
  • Character Details if necessary 
  • Must provide a your character, Reference & designs


NOTE:

Please describe your character clearly or send image for references.



☺Dont be shy to ask for Request for add its Free!!! (Depends on circumstances if applicable)☺

thank you. and see you soon ^_^



For my portfolio Please visit: 

https://www.deviantart.com/jotzkie

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Communication was regular, consistent and to the point. I've been looking for a reliable artist to work with for some time, so I was very fortunate to come across Lenjotzkie.

:

Awesome quality, it was a pleasure to work with this very talented seller. lenjotzkie made everything to make me 100% satisfied. The illustration I got is very creative and beyond expectations. I will come back for sure!! Thanks a lot.

:

thank you so much sir ♥

:

Awesome quality!!! Very nice seller, very talented, with great ideas to make a creative illustration. I will order again.

:

amazing once again !!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment