Monday, August 31, 2020

Color Your Comic Pages, Projects











About:



In this Gig, I will work together with the help of your lineart. I will color your pages of comics, manga, cartoons, graphic novels and children's books, with effects and in high quality.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller is very patient and kind.

:

We have to draw all detail for him. Just Cell Shad is ok, All color are too Saturated Anyway. Good job, Thank you. I can continue working from that.

:

number 1: I do not have to draw since I am a colorist, your order must have everything so that only I can put color. number 2: there is a limit of changes, I made more than 8 changes you abuse that fiverr does not mark them. number 3: you must be specific, you were not and that proved your dissatisfaction with my work, I cannot suppose what you want and lastly, that attitude of knowing and criticizing my work, I do not know with what intention you asked for the request, but I know note that it was not to order me, but to stain my reputation

:

This has been a pleasure, thanks!

:

Terrific job. Very nice work. Thanks so much




No comments:

Post a Comment