Saturday, August 22, 2020

Draw Manga Pages Of Your Projects











About:

I would be happy to help you draw your projects in my manga style from an illustration, to a full page with screentones, sound effects and more. For the best result, please give me clear reference and description of all details that you have. 



- A4 international paper size.

- 300 Dpi (JPEG, PDF, PSD). 



Just send me a message if you have any questions. Let's make a great team!

Reviews


:

Absolutely wonderful work easy to talk with expert in their craft. I will definitely be coming back for more work!!

:

I work with many artist. This one is among the top. Skilled and good experience.

:

Absolutely incredible experience. Will definitely use again soon

:

Kind and patient, recommended

:

Wonderfully drawn, communications were great, and the seller was efficient! I will order again!




No comments:

Post a Comment