Thursday, August 13, 2020

Create A Comic Strip Or Couple Comic Cartoon











About:

Do you want to create a cartoon character or mascot logo? You are in the right place!



How to get it? You just have to order this gig with ...

- Tell me your concepts

- If you don't have a concept, tell me what you want

- Give me a reference (optional)



IMPORTANT INFORMATION :



  • Premium or Standard Package will provide the sketch or line drawing concept before the complete work to ensure uniqueness.
  • Contact me before ordering 

  • Basic package order just for one figure


Simple right? Please send a message to me before ordering..



Thanks

Reviews


:

Looks really good.

:

Made many last minute modifications and result is great! Thank you!

:

Did the Job fast, communication was ok, final product was fine - some details/proportions could've been a bit better.

:

Seller was very responsive and accommodating. It was a great experience working with him :)

:

Amazing work by Sifanggra. It is exactly what I wanted! Thank you so much




No comments:

Post a Comment