Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Draw Cute Chibi Character With My Style











About:

Hi Welcome to my gig page.



  • What I Do
I will draw any photo or your character to a Cute and Wonderful Chibi shape in my Style.



  • What You Get
You will get High Quality drawing Chibi.



  •  What For

Previous buyer use my work for Promoting Youtube banner, Profile avatar, Game asset, Gift for friend or family,  Fan art of famous character, Twitch Game Streamer sticker for fans.



Also perfect for you who looking for Chibi character, Chibi art, Chibi anime,
Twitch emotes, Twitch panels, Discord emotes, Anime drawing, Anime art, Children book illustration, cute illustration or maybe just kawaii Anime girl



  • What I Need
Character reference such as pose, eye color, expression, portrait or landscape, basically the more reference the better. Google image is your best friend for this. Your rough sketch is very OK. No need to look good

Reviews


:

This artist does nothing but beautiful work and would highly recommend anyone to use his services. Work comes out nothing short of amazing every time and will continue to order from him in the future! Thanks for the emotes, placing another order now! ^=^

:

adashuoo does great work, and I plan on coming to him again when I need some more characters done. Would recommend a hundred percent!

:

Adashuoo was great! He did exactly what I asked for and created a chibi logo for my fitness page. I had one revision and he made all changes with no problem. He was very nice, honest and quick. I recommend checking out his work!

:

Was quick in replies and A+++ service, I would recommend anyone to this person and I will be back as a customer. High Quality work at an affordable price!

:

DUUUUUDE thats so good! have a new go-to!




No comments:

Post a Comment