Monday, August 17, 2020

Draw Your Pet Or Fav Animal With Your Fav Food Or Drink











About:

Hi! Welcome to my Gig and thank you for visiting.


I will draw your pet cat, dog, hamster, goldfish, etc with your favorite food or beverage, ramen, ice cream, parfait, anything you like.


Regards,
Abigail


(* I would really appreciate if you credit me as the illustrator on my drawings :)




Reviews


:

Artist communicates exceptionally well, providing input at each stage. Iteration was a breeze and the final product turned out amazing. Product delivered earlier than expected. Without a doubt I wouldn't hesitate to use this artists services again and would recommend them the others as well.

:

Wow, wow, wow! I am in love with the artwork. abigailtan21 is so talented. The finished work was delivered extremely fast and I loved that she showed me a preview of each step. I can't recommend her enough.

:

Great artist and communication was great. She drew what I wanted and also made adjustments without any questions. I would recommend for sure and also will request for more future drawings! Thank You so much!

:

Fast delivery, and good drawing :) 10/10 would buy again.

:

Great to work with!




No comments:

Post a Comment