Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Draw Black And White Line Art Or Editorial Cartoons











About:

I will make you Black & White cartoons and Editorial Cartoons. It's good for books, web pages, social media, newspapers, blogs and gifts.



Please message me first for a quote before ordering.



You will have full rights on the cartoons. I will provide 300 dpi image. JPEG or PNG.



If you wish to have the editable Vector Format, please see my extras.

Reviews


:

Working with this seller is also wonderful!

:

Jon creates fantastic illustrations based on your descriptions and when needed, makes revisions very quickly.

:

Thank you Jon, as always!

:

Jon did great work

:

Prompt. Delivered exactly what I asked for in record time. He’s my go to guy for many different projects. Don’t fool yourself by looking for someone else. Thank Jon.




No comments:

Post a Comment