Monday, June 15, 2020

Make A Cute Cartoon Illustration











About:

Hi there!



I would love to create a cute cartoon illustration for your project!



I personally prefer a black outline and bright colors with my cartoon-y drawings.

But I can work in any style you like. Imitate any cartoon, cartoonize a photo, you name it. I work fast, and always deliver in high res.



I will be happy to answer any questions you might have! Contact me and we can start work!



Thank you!



Ivan



Reviews


:

I love working with Azante! He's very quick and easy to work with. He always get's things done in a timely manner and is very talented! I highly recommend you work with him!

:

Fantastic work, sent in my request and delivered the next day. Very receptive to revisions, and seems like a cool dude.

:

The design was great and delivered very quickly. Nice work, thoroughly recommended. However, I did not realise that the artist only worked in raster - i.e. Photoshop as I wanted (and ignorantly expected) everything to be vector by default. My mistake.

:

Very quick and very professional. I will use this seller again as I am working on a project for my class!

:

You might notice that I work with this artist a lot. I do that because he is very good. You should work with him too.




No comments:

Post a Comment