Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Draw A Stylized Cartoon Sketch











About:

 Send me a message before placing an order.



Kindly provide either a description or a high quolity photo/image (or both) of what you want me to draw.   



Based on the information you provide, I will do a stylized pencil sketch portrate.

 

-This is one character per package.



-I will make a photo of the sketch 
with my ipad  and sent it to you 



-Image will be given to you in .jpeg format with my signature. You are not allowed to remove my signature.



-I can make a digital sketch if preffered



-you can have the sketch for you to enjoy, watch it, stare at it, show a friend, use it as wallpaper on your phone...



-you aren't alowed to post it on any social media unless credit is given



-all the copyrights are reserved.



-comersial use is not allowed



Thank You for reading up until here, hope you enjoy the work.



If you have any questions feel free to ask. :)



Reviews


: : : : :





Draw A Stylized Cartoon Sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment