Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Draw Your Furry Oc, Original Characters Or Fan Art











About:

I am offering to draw your fursona in a cel shaded art style. I will draw pretty much any sort of character provided i get a clear description or reference.



I will draw:

  • Oc's
  • Fursonas
  • Light Gore



I will not draw:

  • Mechas
  • Heavy NSFW





Please message me before making the order

Reviews


:

Seller was quick and easy to work with, and provided exactly what I was looking for! Would definitely recommend!

:

Great and friendly feller, he really captured the spirit of my fursona

:

Exceptional communication and no problems with the service what so ever :)

:

Short sweet and to the point and I love how it came out.

:

great artist, friendly, stuck to deadline.




No comments:

Post a Comment