Thursday, March 25, 2021

Create Comic Book Pages











About:

I will pencil and ink a standard comic book page, in the same way professional artist do for Marvel, dc comics and other companies.

you supply the script or main idea and I'll do the rest, there is nothing I can't/ will not draw.

there is a maximum of nine panels in my offer.



Disclaimer:



a) Your script or idea should be as detailed as possible, if your idea is raw or loose I'll have more control over it, please think about that before hiring.



b) the basic comic page is a black and white lineart, but I offer Comic Coloring as gig extra if you need it.



c) also as a gig extra the Comic Book Lettering is available.



Reviews


:

super quick, and a pleasure tobworkbwith as always!

:

fantastic!!!

:

EASY. BADASS! THANK YOU

:

Easy to work with and highly recommend. Love working with this artist

:

This seller has great talent and was able to understand my instructions and get my order delivered the way I needed it. Excellent work!




No comments:

Post a Comment