Saturday, March 27, 2021

Make A Creative, Fun, Colorful Illustration Of What You Want











About:

I will make a Lively, Expressive, Creative, Fun and Colorful Illustrations of what you want. This Gig is more of Cartoony style or for Children's Book Illustration or for Ebooks or whatever you want. It is lively with vivid colors, a variety of gestures and expressions, and also a good quality work. 



If you are looking for Character Designs and Illustrations for your books maybe my Gig fit for what you are looking for.



Take Note:



*** Please kindly ask my availability before putting your order, especially for those who want a quick turn around.



** I'm using Clip Studio Paint Application. You can check my samples on what would be the quality of it.



**my working resolution is 300 dpi.



Additional Note: My work is NOT in Vector format, I can only provide PSD file NOT vector file.



thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good at the illustration I would recommend to anyone. Great Experience.

Seller's Response:

Thank you mr. Rick! I am happy working with you with these illustration.

Seller's Response:

Fantastic, I like how easy Freeehand is to work with. He really understood what I was looking for.

Seller's Response:

Thank you Lolarain, great experience to work with 2nd illustration with her. Looking forward to work with you again.

Seller's Response:

I am so happy with the illustration Freehand created for me. He was great to work with!




No comments:

Post a Comment