Saturday, March 20, 2021

Draw Character Or Thing In Anime Style











About:

Hi!  welcome to my gigs



[IMPORTANT]

Please INBOX me before placing an order :) 



What i will draw: everything that u want (i am happy to draw anime or cartoon).

What i won't draw: Furry, Gore, NSFW.



All illustration will be drawn in A4 350 dpi resolution.



If you have any question, please feel free to send me a message before placing the orders. 

You can look more my portofolio in Instagram: @jaringan.exe or @afta_tafta



Thanks for read this and have a wonderful day 



Reviews


:

He has been a favorite artist of mine. actually my favorite does a great job and is really dedicated. trust me he will do you good.

:

DUDE IS A LEGEND

:

Really fucking good definitely will come back

:

AWESOME worker! EXCELLENT work, perfect communication, timely and attentive to detail. What a great experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment