Thursday, March 4, 2021

Make An Appealing Vector Character Or Mascot











About:

Hey, dear Gig visitor!


Are you looking for a stylish avatar cartoon for your social page, a poster gift for your friends or your work colleague, perhaps something for your parents? If so, you've come to the right place! 


I offer a unique full-color cartoon avatar illustration based on your real life photo, ready for print on any surfaces (any size) or to be used in a web page as a social avatar. Initially, I draw a very clean sketch from scratch, which eventually I vectorize, colorize, add details and update after your revisions in Adobe Illustrator.


Here is what I offer with each Gig:
"Amazing Package" includes a vector cartoon avatar illustration with the transparent background.

"Stunning Package" includes a vector cartoon characterized avatar illustration with background and lettering(if needed).

"Top-tier Package " includes a vector cartoon highly detailed avatar illustration with the scene which best describes the depicted person and any other required graphics and elements.



Note:

Please send me a message and the picture that you want to be illustrated before placing an order and let's discuss your needs and preferences.



Thanks for visiting!

Reviews


:

Great communication throughout, and exactly what I was looking for. I had specific requirements as to what format I needed but I had a very general idea of what character I was looking for. Spiner144 walked me through the creative process with concepts and discussion and I couldn't be happier with the path we took and what was delivered.

:

Wonderful interactions, perfectly executed!

:

The work is awesome.

:

He was great.

:

We contacted 8 illustrators. We shortlisted 4, including spiner44. His concept was by far the best and we engaged him to develop the character. We are delighted with the result. This seller is 5* across the board.




No comments:

Post a Comment