Monday, March 15, 2021

Draw Vector Caricature And Cartoon Portrait Of Your Picture











About:

Thanks for contacting my Gig!



Perfect gift and unique profile picture for Social media.

don't forget to add my gig as your favorite for more easy to find me later.



Note:

  • Please Give me a photo with the best quality (with good picture quality and not blurred) with your best moments (Headshot, Close-up or Half Body).
  • All Packages result in High Resolution, (A4 in 500dpi)
  • If you have a picture of the whole body, I'll cut off automatically, except, you order the extras gig 'full body'

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome job! Will use again!

:

thanks for the tip. More blessing

:

very professional/ nice, respectful, genuine great communicator timely transactions above expectations

:

Very fast response, great work and very professional.

:

It was a pleasure working with virtualdesign and I 100% recommend him as he's a skillfull designer.




No comments:

Post a Comment