Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Draw Simple Black And White Line Art Illustration For You











About:

These unique illustrations are perfect for your blog postsbooksarticles or anything you can think of! 

Before I get to work I read your texts carefully, visualize your drawing and think about it.

Then, I get to drawing !



For me the client’s satisfaction is on the first place.



The price is negotiable and depends on the number of illustrations you need and the amount of detail they need. 

I may draw for $10 per picture but I may charge more for things like color or more panels. 

Don't hesitate to contact me - everything is possible and I don't mind negotiating!



Final pictures come in any format you need them, such as: PNG | PSD | JPG, etc.

Oh, and you own the rights of every single picture but I would really appreciate if I could share my work, of course with describing that the artwork is made by me for you and tag you on the posts!

Ps. Example artworks are much more detailed than the actual works for 10$ but this is what I can draw if you’ll need my best.



After the purchase you can contact me through fiverr for more details on your artwork.



Exclusively on fiverr.

By Pascal Getka aka Argoeon.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment