Sunday, March 7, 2021

Draw Any Your Favorite Character In Manga Style











About:

Illustration  monochrome



 DO :

- Furry

- BL/GL

- Ikemen

- Loli



Dont :

- Mecha



my style is around japanese manga/anime style. 



Important : 

Please messages me before ordering, especially when you want to have a more detail character and such like background or Express delivery. 

If the order is not replied by the client as a cooperation, i will decline the order or cancel it. 

So it will be appreciate if you messages me first. Thank you

Reviews


:

Thumbs up as always

:

I love the extra detail of adding the glow onto the sword. Thank you!

:

PERFECT. She went above and beyond!!!

:

Always great

:

As always, Alphin is amazing. We have great communication and Alphin kept me abreast of everything throughout the process. Despite getting very sick, Alphin worked arduously and was very committed to getting the gig done. I'll continue to work with Alphin for every book that I write. Also, it was well worth the wait. At first, I was nervous about the delay, but Alphin is such a great illustrator that I've found no one compares, so it's best to just wait. Also, Alphin always meets deadlines and gets a gig done early. This time, both of us became sick. Again, it was worth the wait, because the work was just as I envisioned.




No comments:

Post a Comment