Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Flat Your Comic Page











About:

"PLEASE CONTACT ME THROUGH MSGS FIRST"



Are you looking for detailed flats for your comic page?! You have come to the right place. Send me a pm NOW to discuss your project details, the colors you like, and the type of layers you need for the most efficient workflow. You can get your files to look exactly as you imagine. Remember a PM is free!!



Prices are negotiable depending on the complexity of the work and its urgency.

Wanna have a better look at my style and technique? Check my portfolio here now https://farashetmanga.artstation.com/albums/1649528



Looking forward to working with you :)

Thank you!

Mariam

Reviews


:

Mariam did an excellent job flatting a piece for me. I will definitely be asking for her help on future projects.

:

Fast and Professional!

:

Fast and clean flats! I would recommend Mariam to anyone.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment