Monday, March 1, 2021

Draw A Cute Anime Chibi Or Chibi Icon For You











About:

i can create a beautiful chibi icon of anyone you want like original character, your personal photo, your design character, fanart, etc. i'm personally a more minimalistic type so i play more with colors for better quality.



How to order: 
  1. Please contact me first with detail character and reference
  2. Drawing style/request: icon/fullbody/couple
  3. If you want me to change a photo into anime, please send me the picture 


thank you very much ^^

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller is professional, friendly, clear-cut, and most of all, so very talented. I am beyond pleased with how the final images turned out. They are so cute and detailed and amazing!! :) Would highly recommend!!!

Seller's Response:

thank you! Thank you very much! I'm glad to hear you like it ^^

Seller's Response:

This seller is so talented, skillful, friendly and professional. Just the absolute best experience. I was a bit finicky with the way I wanted things to look but he took the time, every time, to deliver exactly what I wanted to my specifications. I could not be more pleased!! He is the best!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much! as long as you're happy your wish is fulfilled, I'll be happy too! ^^

Seller's Response:

Always the best!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment