Monday, March 22, 2021

Draw An Awesome Comic Book Page











About:

HI, I’m Lilly, thank you for opening my Gig, hopefully you have already seen something that you like. However, if you can’t find anything similar to what you had in mind in the sample images, feel free to contact me for any request that is more specific.

I do send pencil sketches to be modified and/or discussed before sending the finalized version.

I work both digitally and manually. I use pencils for sketching, i normally ink with brush and ink but i can ink digitally if required, and for color, based on your request, i can work digitally or manually with watercolors or acrylics.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE NORMAL PACKAGES COVER DIGITAL COLOR ONLY, CHECK BETWEEN THE EXTRAS OR CONTACT ME FOR DIFFERENT COLORING METHODS. ALSO NORMAL PACKAGES DO NOT COVER LETTERING AND COMMERCIAL USE.



Paper sizes are specified in the specific packages.

Shipping is always extra since shipping fees might vary, if you need shpping contact me beforehand

Reviews


:

Really love collaborating with this artist! I’m always pleased! I’ll be back (:

:

Thank you! Great working with you as always!

:

very professional

:

Because you are so easy to work with, and the end product is always excellent. I was able to still do a Christmas project with my grandchildren in spite of not being able to be together this holiday. As you count the blessing of your days and years, may this holiday season refresh your spirit for the journey a head. Best wishes always! Pam

:

very good resource, I will use again




No comments:

Post a Comment