Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Make Anime Or Manga Illustration In My Art Style











About:

Hi, 

Welcome to my gig~ :)



Please read the gig's description: 

1. PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING, tell me what you need, provide the reference photos/images so I can do it correctly;

2. One gig per character, I DON'T DO NSFW, I DON'T DO ANIMATION TOO;

3. I can draw almost anything;

4. I will give you the final artwork in A5 canvas size or 1746x2480 px (300DPI)



note: I may use all commission works as a portfolio for watermark



I'll be glad to discuss the order first with you before ordering feel free to contact me anytime :)

Thank you, have a nice day. 



Hotaru Kiyo

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The artist produces amazing quality work. I couldn't have asked for better quality. They have amazing communication, understanding of what is requested, and can work with every detail provided. Highly recommend to commission this beautiful soul

:

I can't praise this artist enough, absolutely a gem to work with and the results are so amazing!!! I recommend them so much!!

:

Always a pleasur to work with !

:

Just perfect !

:

Was amazing to work with! Super fast delivery and did it exaclly as described! High quality art!




No comments:

Post a Comment