Saturday, March 13, 2021

Illustrate Sticker, App Icon, Your Character, Etc











About:

Hello There,

Welcome to my Gig!




Why trust me?

  • I'll design a handrawn character or illustration with my style in vector (.AI, .EPS, .PSD) for you!
  • I have 5 years of experience working as illustrator for comic characters.
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee
  • Fast response!


----------



What do you get with 10$?

  • High Resolution .JPEG (1500x1500) 300 dpi
  • Transparent background .PNG
  • Source file (.Ai, .EPS, .PDF, .PSD)
  • Unlimited revision


----------



How do we start?
  • Send me the message first
  • Tell me what you want
  • I will make the sketch for your idea
  • If you approved, let's make the order




Best Regard

Ganes

Reviews


:

Great Job!

:

Good guy who tries his best to get the images just right.

:

Best illustrator ever!

:

So talented and patient :)

:

Great job and help




No comments:

Post a Comment