Monday, July 20, 2020

Draw Original Character Or Fan Art In Anime Girl Style











About:

I will not draw any NSFW art.

Please inbox me before order so we can discuss about the art before started



Hi, thank you for visit.



I will draw a character in anime style base on:
  • Original character
  • Anime Characters
  • Game characters 


Please describe your character clearly or send image for references.

For my portfolio, visit: https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=32864306



Reviews


:

Another amazing order from lion_Space. They've never failed to exceed my expectations with my orders. I'll give them a basic idea and they turn it into these amazing masterpieces. Like the lighting in this is amazing and didnt expect it and the characters look beautiful. Absolutely amazing work and I will definitely request again in the very near future. Highly recommend lion_space!

:

I’m extremely happy with the the price that was made for me and my boyfriend. I will definitely be coming back for more from lion_space in the future! Keep up this amazing work

:

excellent job i highly recommend this artist

:

3rd time working with Lion Space. It's amazing like always

:

Very quick and did exactly what I wanted.







Draw Original Character Or Fan Art In Anime Girl Style

No comments:

Post a Comment