Sunday, July 5, 2020

Draw Kawai Or Cute Anime Girl For You











About:

 Hello, thank you for visiting my gig.



i've been into drawing and comic illustration for more than 5 years :) 


I will draw:

> Your OC

> Fanart




Note : 

> Standard file size normally A4 300dpi.

> All this service in this gig is half body. If you want fullbody, please message me first.

> Service in this gig include free texture or simple background.
> Revision after finishing only for small adjustments such as change.
> You'll receive a PNG and JPEG.


I will not draw:

Mecha, ecchi, R+ 18, BL



If you are interested in ordering or have any question, don't be hesitate to message me. And please message me first before ordering.


I will try my best to provide the best service!

Reviews


:

An extremely talented artist, who is happy to help and try their best, no matter how difficult the request! Thank you so much! If I ever need another piece like this, I'll certainly buy more! 10/10!

:

Amazing as always

:

listened to my instructions and is very quick to respond even considering our different time-zones. also great art!

:

The image was exactly what I wanted. I will definitely be ordering from them again.

:

Did the job on time and made my exact idea a reality!







Draw Kawai Or Cute Anime Girl For You

No comments:

Post a Comment