Monday, July 13, 2020

Professionally Draw Literally Anything For 30 Bucks











About:

Hi! I am a highly skilled artist with a 4-years degree in fine art and printmaking, and currently working on my Bachelor's degree in Illustration and book design. I am here to illustrate your creative or random idea! 



Other sellers may offer gray sketches or amateur-ish pieces for 30$... BUT. As a professional illustrator with love for my work, for 30$, I will:

  • Draw a personal-use* high-resolution art piece of your idea. THE SKY IS THE LIMIT, but stay within sane limits**



  • Use artistic liberty to create an original piece. For custom piece (colours, style, etc) check out my all-5✰ book llustration gig - linked in my profile.



  • Deliver a digital art piece in .PNG format, ready for print




*Personal-use - For commercial use, add licensing from the extras.

**Sane limits - please refrain from ordering mecha or architectural art that abuse the price tag. 



In short, for a simple 30$ I will create printable artwork you can print and brag to your friends about. 

What are you waiting for? It's never been easier! Place an order now! 



I communicate with my clients throughout the illustration process. Please note that all my art is unique and 100% hand-made.



Reviews


:

Nymph was amazing. Not only is she a talented creative artist, she's a true professional and a beautiful human being. would highly encourage anyone to work with her.

:

Very hand's on and professional! I absolutely love the art I was given!

:

Nymph was amazing in every way. Very detail-oriented. Flexible. Great ideas. Creative.

: :





Professionally Draw Literally Anything For 30 Bucks

No comments:

Post a Comment