Monday, July 6, 2020

Draw Cute Chibi Anime Art











About:

Please inbox me first before ordering please OwO



I will draw you character with chibi-style! Full-colored! :3



  • Send me the picture references
  • Tell me the pose that you want (optional)


May not draw:

  • An armour / too detailed design
  • NSFW / R18 / Gore / Mecha / Furry
  • Hard BL/GL
  • Old people, muscular body


Please make sure you're okay with the sketch I send to you after ordering before I continue to lineart it ^^



Note: The artworks are meant for personal use/non-profit use only. If you want to it for commercial use, please select the add-on "Commercial Use". Thank you ^^

Reviews


:

The seller is amazing in forms of communication and delivered just what i wanted. Will 100% come back in future!

:

Communication was very fast and she understood exactly what I wanted from a description and a reference sketch ^_^ Will be ordering again from her in the future! Thank you so much!

:

Super happy with the progression and the final look of the commission. Seller was very friendly, cooperative, and professional. I’m super happy with how it turned out in the end. I would highly, highly recommend this artist to anyone ^^

:

Very easy to communicate with, quick as well! I asked her to include my real glasses into the art and it came out so good. So cute! I love it!

:

Couldn't be happier with the end product. It was everything we wanted and so much more. The turn-around time was really quick, and her communication was excellent! HIGHLY recommend to everyone!







Draw Cute Chibi Anime Art

No comments:

Post a Comment