Monday, July 6, 2020

Make A Hand Drawn Animated Clip











About:

Hello there! I am a traditional animator with one year of animation experience and this is what I love to do. I would love to work with you and bring your ideas to life with hand drawn animation.



What you need to provide for the gig is:

1. An idea about the animated video

2. character(s) to be animated (if necessary) If not, don't worry, we can work it out.

3. any sound needed for the video background

Reviews


:

Alfaateh was great to work with. His ability to realize your ideas and commitment to work in your specifications is outstanding. He did a great job for me and gifted me joy. I am sure he can do the same for your projects.

:

Awesome experience

:

Helped me out in a pinch.

:

Looks good- thank you

:

Amazing work, easy to work with, great communication! Will be working with alfaateh moving forward, very professional experience







Make A Hand Drawn Animated Clip

No comments:

Post a Comment