Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Draw Chibi Or Cute Characters In My Style Based On Request











About:

I will draw a chibi / kawaii character in my drawing style for you!



THINGS I DRAW:


  • Boys/girls
  • Cute pet face
  • Cute stuffs
  • Mascot / Original character

  • No stuff R18 / old men / muscles / mecha.


Final artwork will be provided in JPG or PNG.



HOW TO ORDER:


1. Do message me with reference images / commercial / personal used.

2. Confirm the quote of price and delivery time

3. I will send sketch for you for your review to confirm the poses and the swatches for color theme. 

4. I will finish the drawing and send in time.

5. Mark complete for the task. In cases you need some minor revisions on the drawing, please let me know, I will edit it (but not redraw) until you feel satisfied.

 

Note: These artworks are meant for personal use/non-profit use only.

If you need it for commercial use, please select the add-on "Commercial Use". 




Any questions further about this gig, feel free to ask me.

Thank you so much!

Reviews


: : : : :





Draw Chibi Or Cute Characters In My Style Based On Request

No comments:

Post a Comment