Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Turn Your Pic Into Anime Style











About:

I'll drawing anything you want and turn it into anime style (or my kind of style)! I'm open to any request from youth to old, human to animal!


Please be kind to me.


Don'ts
- Robots/ Mechine/ Heavy stuff like transformer


Reviews


:

This person did an absolutely amazing job of using the information I provided and created an amazing portrait. Given the current epidemic that is going on, I knew that the outcome would be phenomenal so I said that they could take their time to ensure their safety. Their pre-outline of the product looked amazing! Everything in this was a solid 10/10

:

Amazing art, great timing and details!!!

:

Amazing from every angle

: :





Turn Your Pic Into Anime Style

No comments:

Post a Comment