Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Be Your 8 Bit, Pixel Art Designer











About:

Hi there! I will make an amazing pixel art for you!



You can get excellent designs for your retro video game



  • Logo
  • Items
  • Characters
  • Background/Foreground
  • Sprite sheets
  • Any request for a design for your retro video game!


Also, I can do personalized sprites as you request!



  • Become yourself to pixel art with your own avatar
  • Background
  • Anything you want


If you want to do a custom order please go to inbox!



Please feel free to contact me so I'll be very happy to work for you :)

Reviews


:

Excellent! Whoisluiggi did an amazing job and was communicative and easy to work with. I will definitely be back for future projects. Thank you!

:

Took my request and made an awesome product.

:

Amazing I love it

:

Great again, will use again.

:

Good Content for a good price!







Be Your 8 Bit, Pixel Art Designer

No comments:

Post a Comment