Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Draw And Tone Your Manga Script Page











About:

I will take your script concept and illustrate it in a manga style. I work in a 300dpi in a CMYK and RGB color range so that you will be able to print it or use it online. Check pricing options for everything from an outline sketch concept, up to fully lined manga, with speech bubbles.



For an extra, I would also be able to do it in color. Please mention in your request specifically what you would be hoping to achieve with that.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Obviously very experienced in creating manga. In the future, I will definitely be going to Trish again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your trust and patience, I was so happy to work with you and I'm always thankful when a customer is prepared to deal with my questions. Your project is so good!

:

TRISH IS THE BOMB!!!! HOLY HECK I LOVE HER WORK!!! DEFINITELY WORTH EVERY PENNY AND THEN MORE!!!

:

So happy you liked it! I enjoyed your project and seriously, was fun to draw! Thanks for your trust!

:

great work!!







Draw And Tone Your Manga Script Page

No comments:

Post a Comment