Sunday, July 26, 2020

Draw Anything As A Cartoon Or Cartoon Character











About:

Starting at just $10 I will draw any character or item in this cute, happy style! 
You'll receive a high quality image of your cartoon in any file format you need, raster or vector! 
(Vector file formats are $20 source file extra).



My cartoons are great for everything from Youtube Avatars or YouTube banners, Twitch avatars, greeting cards, website mascots, school graphics & more!


By default I deliver files in high quality transparent .png file format which are easy to incorporate into your websites or other design projects seamlessly and without any backgrounds to edit out.


  • Please see examples of simple and full coloring in portfolio for details on their pricing. $5 buys you 1 black and white cartoon drawing.


  • You own rights to use any cartoon you order for personalnonprofit use. For commercial use, please add on the $25 extra which grants you full rights to your image!


  • I draw likenesses of specific people caricatures portraits of specific people or celebrities. Please send reference pictures or screenshots!



Revisions are included!
Redraws will add to the cost of the overall order but will start from just $5.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was completely happy with my order. I was very vague with my vision but, he was still able to get it done, first shot.

:

As always an excellent job was done. The only thing I can say is to be very very clear in exactly what you want the first time so you don't have to pay for revisions. But the work is always impeccable even if you pay a small amount extra to get it just right.

:

2nd time in a week we have worked with this artist. He is drawing these ladies for our true-crime podcast and I freaking love them. We will keep coming back.

:

I did not like the fact that this seller was doing the bare minimum with the project. I will be going to other professionals for my companies designs from now on. Also I think to make a truly great piece of art you should get more than 1 reversion especially if your using it in your business and paying a good price. I'm saying this only because what I asked for in the reversion was not 100% completed.

:

Hmm You listed multiple revisions and I did provide the most I could for this price and explained why. Also not good in communication. I would also like to change my experience to a bad one. Try to avoid this buyer.







Draw Anything As A Cartoon Or Cartoon Character

No comments:

Post a Comment